Friday, July 10, 2009

Word-of-mouth scoops blog!

It's true! Word-of-mouth began circulating the news -- Rockfordwa.com -- Rockford's official website is online! (http://rockfordwa.com/.)

When webmasters, Josh & Andy requested that I post an annoucement, I dawdled. I was busy, which is a feeble excuse for not posting breaking news when it happens. ;0(

This morning I heard it from everyone I talked to, on my daily walk!

Visit Rockfordwa.com NOW, click all the links, especially those on the calendar. Enjoy the thrill of knowing what's going on in our town!

Post your events, activities, and\or business information.

Click the Contact Webmaster link, and let these two fine young men know what you think, and what you might want changed or revised.

Celebrate! Rockford not only enjoys blazing fast Word-of-Mouth, Posters, North Palouse Journal, it now has access to this powerful medium, Rockfordwa.com.

Breaking news will appear more reliably and faster when folks volunteer to become an "author" for the blog, go to their computer, access the blog, and type in news as soon as they hear it.

Contact me if you're interested in becoming one of the authors. mtscribbler@air-pipe.com, or 291-3609.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks Great Mona