Monday, November 8, 2010

Rockford Roast Coffee

Have you tried the coffee at the RCC? Did you know that Rockford has it's very own blend of coffee and it's available to you at the Rockford Community Center. Roasthouse Coffee of Spokane has created a special blend just for Rockford. It is a medium roast blend consisting of Ethiopian, Guatamalan and Sumatran beans. These are premium beans that come directly from the farmer to the Roasthouse. It is shade grown coffee and the farmers are paid above fair trade prices. One pound packages are available in whole bean, drip, espresso, decaf and course ground for french press. The cost is $10.00 per pound or you can try a sample pot size for $2.00. Call the RCC for more information or just stop by and try a cup on us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is the Rockford Coffee available to order online?

Lorrie P said...

Give me a call and I'll see what I can do for you. I'm the one who makes the order and delivers it to the RCC. My name is Lorrie and I'm the chair of the RCC, my cell is 220-6779.